Friday, November 1, 2013

Tips to Hide Scent Bags

Do you buy the scent bags? I absolutely love these things... nothing smells like these do. I need all the help I can get with 3 dogs (I know crazy to have 3 dogs... long story). I am constantly trying to find ways to make the air fresh in my home. Spray air freshener is great for short term or burning candles but NOTHING smells like these bags do and they last weeks!! So how to get that smell inside home without laying them all over the place?



Every time I walk into stores that have these things, the entire aisle smells fantastic!! I always have used these in my dresser drawers but just do not like leaving them out. 

So today, I am going to share my secret to get that fresh smell in your home all over but without having to lay out the bags. 

It's quite simple and I wish I would have thought of it sooner... 

Problem solved......you ready for it? It is stupid simple tip .....

Tape them to the underneath of all your tables and get that fresh smell all over the house without seeing them! Or how about taping them to the top of your ceiling fan (not the blades) so when it runs you smell the awesome scent throughout the room. You can even tape them behind large decorations! Just make sure to use high quality tape so it doesn't fall.

Bam! Instant Air Freshener in the room leaving everyone wondering why your house smells so great..




Try it out.. 

For tips on how to hide cords from lamps etc.. check out click below. Thrifty Decor Chic has fabulous ways to hide those cords..

Click here to visit her blog: ThriftyDecorChic


No comments:

Post a Comment